Financial Accounting Tools for Business Decision Making 8th Canadian Edition Kimmel, 2020
Financial Accounting Tools for Business Decision Making 8th Canadian Edition Kimmel, Weygandt, Kieso, Trenholm, Irvine, Burnley Test Bank and Solution Manual
- Publisher: Wiley; 8 edition (April 14 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111959457X
- ISBN-13: 978-1119594574
To request/Order it .. Please contact us via e-mail
you can use form contact by this link :
contact/chat us Via Whatsapp
book name :
Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making, Enhanced eText, 8th Canadian Edition
ISBN: 978-1-119-59454-3 April 2020 1040 Pages
You will receive a response from us, just by this email ..
any other email address , it is not us.
Financial Accounting Tools for Business Decision Making 8th Canadian Edition Kimmel
About the Book .. :
- The new eighth edition of Financial Accounting: Tools for Decision-Making, Canadian Edition by Kimmel, Weygandt, Kieso, Trenholm,
- Irvine and Burnley continues to provide the best tools for both instructors and students to succeed in their introductory financial accounting class.
- It helps students understand the purpose and use of financial accounting, whether they plan to become accountants or whether they simply need it for their personal life or career.
- The book’s unique, balanced procedural and conceptual (user-oriented) approach, proven pedagogy and breadth of problem material has made Financial Accounting the most popular introductory text in Canada.
- This hands-on text, paired with a powerful online teaching and learning environment offers students a practical set of tools for use in making business decisions based on financial information.
Instructors Instructors Manua
l PowerPoint Presentations by Chapter
Collaborative Learning Activities for
Instructors Quizzes Accompanying the Instructors Manual
All solutions manual and Test Banks be in soft copy [Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF )or Word format .Docx]
Student Saver Team ,